Guns Cheap

Waterfowl hunting general conversation

Moderators: Gmann, Cajun Duckman

TXBLM

Guns Cheap

Post by TXBLM »

Hey fellas i got a buddy that just got his FFL. I talked to him about prices. Hes got some dam good ones since he does not have a shop and owns a good size Tire and auto shop. He got his FFL so he could purchase guns for different orgs that he is apart of. If you are looking at getting a new gun shoot me a pm and ill get you in touch with him. You will have to come down here to pick it up, which is about 45 min south of houston. I cleared this with Brad if anyone is concerned.
CBASS IS MY BITCH!!!!!! Black Dogs have Bigger Balls than the Others
skinnyme

Post by skinnyme »

Where exactly is this guy. I live in Houston and have been using a guy on the other side of town but he has been a little hard to reach at times. If your buddy is close, I may need to give him a ring....there's two little toys I've eyeballing real hard lately
TXBLM

Post by TXBLM »

He is in Brazoria which is about 15 min north of Freeport up 36.
skinnyme

Post by skinnyme »

Thanks. I may hit you up for his contact number when I get closer to buying.
aggieed

Post by aggieed »

Rich

I heard this guy is has a good assortment of cigs :lol:
fowler

Post by fowler »

now remember, you may not get as good of a deal as you are thinking. Just because he has his FFL, doesn't mean it will be cheap. He will be able to run across some good deals, but when you order single guns, you don't get that much off. The stores that order them in bulk can get them much cheaper, it is just a matter of how much they sell them for. Now it is nice to have a friend with the FFL so you can ship and recieve things.
skinnyme

Post by skinnyme »

That is correct. Typically the best plan of attack is to find the cheapest deal possible online from an out of state bulk dealer and then buddy w/ a local FFL holder to take delivery for you for a small fee. :D

AgEd, I'm up to my eye balls in Sig Sauers. My new crush is high powered rifles.
aggieed

Post by aggieed »

Rich

I should let you shoot and or look at my Weatherby 270 mag. It is awesome and it sure knocks the criters down. Everything i shoot with this gun, that is when i hit something, falls to ground and is out cold. My dad and bros have the 7 mm Weatherby and that thing is a little more deadly and powerful. Good luck in your search
TXBLM

Post by TXBLM »

He gets them from a bulk dealer. I could have saved like 60 bucks on my nova geting it from him. He charges like 30 or 40 over the shipping and taxes. Thats much better than a 100 like most places charge you.
skinnyme

Post by skinnyme »

TXBLM, check your PM's. Its time for me to buy a new toy....
TXBLM

Post by TXBLM »

The guys name is Bubba Davis. His cell number is 979-482-2166. Be sure to tell him you got his info from Gabe on the net.
skinnyme

Post by skinnyme »

Thanks, I left him a message