afrikan ball

Gig' em Aggies!

Moderators: fowler, Lawnmower Man

Call 'em back

afrikan ball

Post by Call 'em back »

I think since us sand fleas won 3 ball games now- the little "aTm" thing up by the like to this site should be change to a TTU or the double T- thanks for consideration :mfinger:
agduckhunter

Post by agduckhunter »

Hey genius, that "little aTm thing" you're referring to is IN MEMORY OF THOSE WHO DIED WHEN BONFIRE COLLAPSED!!!
COCKSUCKER. :roll:
Call 'em back

Post by Call 'em back »

1st off. I had no clue that is what it stood for.
2nd off. You can go fuck yourself for jumping my ass over something i was unaware about. You think i would of made a comment like that if I knew what the AtM symbol represented. (enter your smartass comment after that sentence) So yes, i apologize as i was unaware of its symbolism but you sir are a douche. :roll:
agduckhunter

Post by agduckhunter »

Call 'em back wrote:1st off. I had no clue that is what it stood for.
2nd off. You can go fuck yourself for jumping my ass over something i was unaware about.
Sorry...I figure with the RIBBON behind the bonfire, ANYONE with half a lick of sense could tell that it's a tribute/memorial to SOMETHING...probably bonfire, you know, since there's a bonfire in front of the ribbon.
Call 'em back wrote:You think i would of made a comment like that if I knew what the AtM symbol represented.
You're a tech fan, so yeah, I pretty much expect that level of class from you fucksticks. :P
Call 'em back wrote: So yes, i apologize as i was unaware of its symbolism
Thank you...I now know it was unintentional. Sorry for jumping your ass.
Call 'em back wrote:you sir are a douche. :roll:
It took you this many years to figure that out??? :lol:
Brad
Site Admin

Post by Brad »

I use my gun whenever kindness fails.

Never argue with idiots, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Texas A&M University
Class of 2000

Shotshell Information Page