I hear Drundie and CBass Limited out in short order at Halls

Waterfowl hunting general conversation

Moderators: Gmann, Cajun Duckman

aggieed

Post by aggieed »

Nada much. I just got back from Nada, duck hunting with Steve (Unclefish). There were very little duck movement, but a shitload of geese were flying, especially a lower altitudes. The final dammage was one mallard drake, gaddie hen, and two specks. Had to leave early to get back to work at a decent time. This is the only time i can get the hunting in because of my weekend deer hunts. I need to make it down to the coast with yall to slaughter some birds
Cajun Duckman

Post by Cajun Duckman »

See that dark patch on the left in the sunrise pic? That's the Roso Cane. Now tell me again where you were? Brad ran into the blind that he helped build and still didn't know where he was. That is some kind of funny.

Brad, I suggest you get some iron pills and throw that GPS away. It does you absolutely no good at all.
Buttershot

Post by Buttershot »

Yup...dat be it Brent :lol:
I think we're gonna need a bigger boat!
Sheriff Brody
save the cormorant

Post by save the cormorant »

"Hey, Uh, Eddie"
aggieed

Post by aggieed »

Whats up h2o turkey. How was the holiday? We spanked the hell out of the geese Thanksgiving morning (35 total). I guess i will turn these tundra magets into sausage, either from Dozers or a place near Schulenburg. Have you killed anything else besides gaddies yet? :P
BigSky

Post by BigSky »

Glad to see y'all are busy down there.
Cold, windy and dry up here. Spoke to some Plano boys who hunted Texoma this AM. Nothing flying. That has been the report for the last two weeks basically. Water levels are way low, we need rain. The water has receded so low where I hunt that the water level is below the moss line that was grown in the late summer. So, the only thing under the water now is mud and rocks. Need rain.