Fahdi's @ Dunvale and Westhiemer.

Eat somewhere good? Tell us about it.
Do'Nob

Fahdi's @ Dunvale and Westhiemer.

Post by Do'Nob »

Good Persian cusine, pretty affordable too.

Usually get lamb, chicken or snapper with a greek salad, hummus and bread for 8-9 bucks.
txdukklr

Post by txdukklr »

eat there all the time!!!

Excellent place
Brad
Site Admin

Post by Brad »

I met a friend of mine there and we ran into the dirty Doe, it was good, but you need to check out The Persian Grill at westheimr and gessner, back in the corner by the blockbuster. I think their hummus is better, but the chicken I had at Fahdis was pretty damn good.
I use my gun whenever kindness fails.

Never argue with idiots, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Texas A&M University
Class of 2000

Shotshell Information Page
panther

Post by panther »

Brad, is the Great Greek still there.

I don't remember exactly where it was but it was over in the general area on the NW corner I beleive

If it is, it used to be excellent but it has been several years since I was there.
Brad
Site Admin

Post by Brad »

Alexander the Great Greek is the only thing I show in bigyellow. And its on Sage between Westheimer and Richmond, close to the Galleria. That it?
panther

Post by panther »

Naw, this place was called the "Great Greek" and I wanna say it was Westhiemer and Gessner maybe Richmond area

It has been better than 10 years since I was there and is probably gone. Some of the best Greek food that I have had.
Jager

Post by Jager »

if you mofo's want some good Persian food you need to gimmie a visit when you're in Dallas :wink: but I know a couple o' good places that were not mentioned here if ya'll are interested.