Z Tejas

Eat somewhere good? Tell us about it.
mpm71169
Location: Born/raised in Round Rock Tx...stationed in Jacksonville, NC

Z Tejas

Post by mpm71169 »

Thats one of three places I have to hit when I come home on leave. Love their chili rijeno, or however you spell it. Margaritas will put you down for the count (had to practically carry my wife out of there after she had two last year.)
redfish76
User

Post by redfish76 »

Used to eat there when we were living in Austin. Good stuff for sure. It's been a few years though so I can't remember what I used to get.
mpm71169

Post by mpm71169 »

Yeah I am jealous cuz my old lady and the kids are headed down there this weekend to visit the family while I am in Quantico. She is gonna try and bring me about 2 pounds of chopped beef and 2 pounds of smoked sausage from Pok E Joes on their trip back to NC...I miss Texas food.
redfish76
User

Post by redfish76 »

That just reminded me of Sammy Allred on KVET saying "Po KEEEE Joes, Bar BEEE Cue." Good stuff as well. Don't get me started on food in Austin....

I'll be driving through there twce this weekend. Oh, the possibilities.....
mpm71169

Post by mpm71169 »

My wife and kids are in Round Rock as we speak while I am stuck up here in Quantico for some training. She already called and rubbed it in about Poke E Joes and Gattis pizza...they are going to Z Tejas tomorrow night...