Help the needy... buy a gun!

Boys and their toys...

Moderators: Bily Lovec, DUKFVR

gentry1242

Help the needy... buy a gun!

Post by gentry1242 »

Ok so here is the story.
My cousin (really great guy) married this woman with whom he thought he was in love. She put on a great dog and pony show, playing the innocent victim of her abusive past husband. He believed that she was a sweet innocent woman who had married the wrong man popped 3 kids and realized her mistake. That could not be further from the truth, she turned out to be psycho. He remodled her house, adding an entirely new living room ($45k), bought her oldest daughter a new computer ($3k), bought her boy a atv ($4k), re-landscaped the yard ($5k), and bought her a new suburban because she was $8k upside down in her other suburban ($38k). About 2 months after they were married, just after the suburban purchase, she started trying to "change him for the better". He did everything she wanted except give up having a drink once in a while. By a drink, I mean a single alchoholic beverage about once per month. The first time he had a drink after she told him to stop, she started a fight, hit him and then called the police to report him for abuse. They were going to arrest her because she was the only one that turned violent, but he declined to press charges. It just got worse from there... so the end result is a nasty divorce with mucho attourney bills. According to the judge, he has to pay her some lump sum of money by next friday, and the only way he can do it is sell some guns.

They are as follows. Make offers on the ones you want.

1. Remington Model 700 .308 bolt action BDL w/ a 6x Redfield Scope.
2. Remington Model 742 Woodmaster 30.06 Semi Auto w/ 4X12 Bushnell Banner Scope with bullet drop compenator.
3. Ruger Mark III 6" .22 long rifle Auto Pistol with 9 shot clip.
4. Remington 870 Wingmaster 12 ga 3" magnum pump, w/ 32" barrel with full choke.
5. Smith and Wesson 586 Nickel Plated .357 Magnum with a 6"Barrel and full lug.

If you are not interested in purchasing, but know about how much he should sell them for elsewhere, please respond.

Thanks.
"If I wanted shit from you... I would squeeze your head."
gentry1242

Post by gentry1242 »

Wow, not one response...

Luckily though, they all sold.
Runnin' 87

Post by Runnin' 87 »

And you wonder why she was the victim of an abusive past.
Bitch Please !!!
gentry1242

Post by gentry1242 »

Here is a pic from her childhood...
Attachments
girlball.gif