suprise from highlifter...

Boats, ATVs, decoys, calls, etc.
Bily Lovec

suprise from highlifter...

Post by Bily Lovec »

at the big ride at funwheeler park this past weekend,
highlift announces a new tire......

29.5"X12" outlaws..... and less the 40 lbs a tire :)

prices and availability to come later...

http://www.highlifter.com/ubb/ultimateb ... 6;t=000102
eating Hondas and crap'n Artic Cats....
I'm your daddy. . .
now featuring 10.0% bodyfat :)
Brad
Site Admin

Post by Brad »

NEW PRODUCTS AT THE HIGH LIFTER MUD NATIONALS

1.29.5"Outlaws with massive 2.25"lugs on the crown of the tire for superior pulling power.The rear tire weighs 39.5 lbs and the front comes in at 33.75 lbs. No price info just yet.
2.Yam.Grizz multi-pass high flow capacity radiator with extra large fan to help stop over heating probs.
3.Severe use extra heavy duty Outlaw CV-Axle shafts for Honda ATV's.
4.And last but not least,a Power Pac Module for Kaw.650/700,Arctic Cat 650 and the new Suz.700 that delivers an unbelievable 6 HP to the ground on our Dyno.The next models under developement are for the Honda 650 and Yam.660.

The tires will be available in early'04,the radiator is in our inventory and ready to go,most of the Honda CV's are in stock and the first modules will be ready to go within a few weeks.
Damn!

You gonna get the new tires? The large radiator is intriguing... I don't have overheating problems but it does run hot.
I use my gun whenever kindness fails.

Never argue with idiots, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Texas A&M University
Class of 2000

Shotshell Information Page
Bily Lovec

Post by Bily Lovec »

Im going to stick with the EDLS on the front for a while, I am planning on switching to 28x12.5 'laws on the rear pretty soon, what Im hearing is the edls cut thru on the front a lot better then the laws, which tend to "float" up, I dont really think my ol' bike will float up with anything less then 40" swampers, but who knows....

now once I switch to gorilla axles in the front and rear, I'll go with a 3" lift, and I'll look hard at the 30"ers :lol:
eating Hondas and crap'n Artic Cats....
I'm your daddy. . .
now featuring 10.0% bodyfat :)